* Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)-30 yrs
* Licensed Dietitian (LD) (Iowa)-30 yrs
* B.S. Dietetics & Community Nutrition ( Iowa State University)
* MS, Clinical Nutrition:Kansas University Medical Center (KUMC), Kansas City, KS
* Dietitian and Diabetes Educator (12 years): McFarland Clinic, Ames, IA
* Nutrition Phone Counselor (1 year)
Corporate Wellness Program (University of Iowa)
I am a native of Ames, Iowa and enjoy cooking, photography and crafts. To keep healthy, I like to try something new, whether it’s new foods or old foods prepared in new ways. I also try to find different ways to move during the week. In Fall 2015, I tried something brand new for me– TaeKwonDo!!
* OCTOBER 2015:
After contemplating TaeKwonDo for years, I finally took the plunge. I’m so glad I did. It took courage and planning in my schedule to try something new. I’m proud of my accomplishments and thankful for the new friends I’ve met.
START Where You Are
SMALL Steps for LONG-TERM Success**
Try Something New
**TAKE A SMALL STEP TODAY: Sign up on the website (CLICK HERE to see services & Book Appt )OR send an email (email@example.com) to sign up for a FREE e-newsletter AND a FREE 20 minute phone consult.